Gidgee Charcoal (5kg)
There’s nothing quite like the flavour of meat cooked over lump charcoal. The natural smoky flavours and aromas created by a charcoal fire are something truly special, but charcoal fires can be hard to manage, right? If you’ve used lump charcoal in the past you probably expect to find a bag full of dust and fines among the usable charcoal. Not when you’re using a premium grade charcoal like Weber Gidgee Charcoal.
Weber Gidgee Charcoal is made from a sustainable source of 100% natural Australia Gidgee timber. Because we burn our charcoal in Australia, we know what goes in to every pit, which guarantees the quality of what comes out – premium grade charcoal that is easy to use, lights and burns consistently, and has met Weber’s standards for quality.
- Specially graded to remove small pieces and large chunks
- Delivers consistent performance with every cook
- Burns cleaner and produces hardly any ash (even compared with other charcoal)
- Contains no mineral coals, chemicals, or additives
- Ready to cook in 10-15 minutes
- Sourced from naturally seasoned timber in a sustainable environment
- Provides a neutral, complimentary smoke flavour to your food
- Low and Slow suitable: Can burn for 6-8 hours at these temperatures
- 5kg bag