When does food intertwine with technology? When it’s cooked on Weber’s revolutionary electric barbecue, the Pulse. Ushering in an era of infinite barbecuing possibilities, the Pulse fuses everything you need from a traditional barbecue, with the simplicity and convenience of electrical power. And there’s no compromise on the Weber flavour either – a first for electric barbecue cooking. Your family and friends won’t believe their taste buds.
The Pulse 2000 is uniquely integrated with Weber iGrill smart technology. That means you can accurately measure the grill temperature, as well as track the progress of your food as it cooks to perfection through the iGrill app on your smart device. Through iGrill’s settings and alerts, your Pulse barbecue will literally tell you when it’s ready cook, and when your food is cooked just the way you like it. With porcelain coated cast iron cooking grills and the power to cook at temperatures up to 300°C, the Pulse will impart a beautiful barbecue flavour in your food, as smoke circulates under the lid. And because the grills hold and conduct high heat evenly, you’ll have amazing sear marks and caramelisation on your favourite cuts of meat.
The built-in grease management system automatically funnels grease and debris away from the heating element, allowing for easy clean-up. To deliver further ease of use, the front control panel disconnects for easy access, doubling to provide more efficient storage and protection when your barbecue is not in use. The Pulse’s high lid allows for larger cuts of meat like roasts and whole poultry to be barbecued with ease.
The larger Pulse 2000 has two heat zones and a larger grill space, so you have the flexibility to split your cooking area; searing steak on high heat on one side, while on the other, your side dish cooks over a lower heat.
- Electronic temperature control
- Dual cooking zones
- Integrated iGrill technology - provides real-time monitoring of the internal temperature of the food, and the grill temperature, direct to your smart device.
- 2 Meat probes included (up to 4 probes can be used at once)
- Digital thermometer with LED display
- Status indicator lights - Red lights pulse when heating and turn solid when preheat temperature is reached.
- High lid - high enough to provide ample room for barbecuing whole chickens and roasts.
- Porcelain enamelled cast iron cooking grills - Conduct heat evenly for great searing and retain heat for fast temperature recovery.
- Grease management system - consists of a lid and bowl liner that channels drippings into the drip tray, which is located within the catch pan under the cook box.
- Removable heating element and bowl liner
- Removable components and front control panel
- Thermal feedback
- Power on/off button RCD reset - Integrated safety device suitable for outdoor use.
- 5 year limited warranty
- Height (lid open): 77cm
- Height (lid closed): 39cm
- Width: 70.7cm
- Depth: 60cm
- Cooking Area: 1,796 cm2
- Number of Burners: 2
- Total Output: 2,200W
- Fuel Type: Electric (230V)
- Warranty: 5 Years
**Weber Pulse Cart sold separately