A regional map that features Litchfield (1:160,000), Katherine Gorge and Kakadu (1:350,000) national parks.
A Darwin region map is included (1:850,000) along with extensive tourist information for Darwin and the surrounding region, Arnhem Highway to Kakadu, Mary River, Stuart Highway to Katherine, Litchfield National Park, Katherine Gorge (Nitmiluk) National Park and Kakadu National Park. Also included are national park facility listings in addition to contact details for accommodation and visitor centres in the region.
- National Parks facility listing
- Popular tourist routes
- Campsites & rest areas
- Tourist information
- Edition: 2nd
- Publication Date: 01/11/14
- Scale: 1:850,000 & 1:160,000
- Folded size (WxHxD): 140mm x 250mm x 3mm
- Flat size (WxH): 700mm x 1000mm
- Weight: 0.09kgs