Sno-Seal Beeswax Leather Waterproofing
Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing protects leather from rain, sun, snow, and salt. The beeswax formula dries to a solid wax that "stays put" in the surface of the leather so it lasts longer. Competitors contain grease, oil and animal products which are able to migrate through the leather till they clog all the pores. These waterproofing products fill the natural spaces that are supposed to absorb perspiration and insulate. In addition, animal fats weaken and rot leather. Sno-Seal will help you feel more comfortable in Gore-Tex® fabric lined boots because it allows the Gore-Tex®-absorbed perspiration to escape out of the leather. And not only will Sno-Seal keep you warm and dry, it'll also help you from getting tired. A typical leather boot can soak up to a pound of water. That means you lift an additional 1kg to walk 1,600m. Sno-Seal keeps the whole boot dry, warm and light.
- 200 gram Jar
- Enjoy dry feet all day!
- Prevents water from penetrating leather.
- Lubricates and conditions leather without softening.
- Preserves and lengthens the life of leather.
- Does not interfere with the natural breathability of leather.
- Extremely resistant to salt stains and spotting.
- Does not soften heel counters or box toes.
- Will not damage seams or welts.
- Maintains flexibility in freezing temperatures.
- Will not crack during continual flexing of leather.
- Does not deteriorate like other products containing animal fat.
- Contains no silicone.