The BatteryGuard™ technology on a Coleman® 425M LED Flashlight stops battery drain, so you'll have Power When You Need It™. On a normal flashlight, there is typically some residual drain as long as the batteries are connected to the circuit, even when the light is off.
By turning off a BatteryGuard™ flashlight, the batteries are completely disengaged so the flashlight retains it's brightness twice as long and the batteries last 25% longer. The comfort-grip design helps minimise the chances of dropping your light, and if you do, the strong, lightweight aluminum construction and rubber-edged bezel is water and impact resistant to falls of up to two meters.
That's twice the impact resistance of most other lights. No matter the situation, a flashlight with BatteryGuard™ technology is ready, even when you aren't.
- BatteryGuard™ technology disengages batteries to preserve battery life and reduce corrosion when light is off
- Provides up to 25% longer battery life
- BatteryGuard™ technology automatically engages when you turn off the flashlight
- Strong, lightweight aluminium construction with comfort-grip design for a more secure and comfortable hold.
- Rubber-edged bezel for extra drop protection - impact resistant up to 2m
- Lifetime LED's never need replacing
- 2 modes - Low and High
- Powered by 6x AA batteries (included)
- Brightness: 625 Lumens (High) | 20 Lumens (Low)
- Beam Distance: 425 metres (High) | 50 metres (Low)
- Run Time: 3 Hours (High) | 200 Hours on (Low)
- Weight: 620 grams
- Water Protection: IPX4
- Dimensions: 26.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 cm
- Warranty: 3 years