Wild Magazine Australia - Since 1981
Adventure - Conservation - Wilderness
Since 1981, Wild has been the inspiring voice of the Australian outdoors. With stunning photography and crafted, well-written tales of adventure and the outdoor life, Wild tells stories that matter. And while Wild is not necessarily hard-core, what it certainly is not is soft-core. It is not glamping. It is not about being pampered while experiencing the outdoors. Wild does not speak down to experienced adventurers. Wild is about self-reliance and challenge and sometimes doing it tough.
But Wild is more than just an adventure mag. For nearly 40 years, it has fiercely fought for the environment, and has been at the forefront of Australia’s greatest environmental battles. Campaigning to protect our wild places and our planet is part of our DNA.
Current Issue: #178 (Summer 2020)
- WILD Destination: Paddling in Murchison
- Tassie's Wild South Coast Track
- Murray River: Source to Sea
- Luxury Lodges - Wilderness Lost
- Return to Lamington
- Photo Essay: Powder in Japan
- Hiking in NZ's Serpentine Range
- Walking Corsica's GR20
- Track Notes: QLD's Scenic Rim Trail