Weber Summit S-460 Built-In BBQ
For first impressions - for lasting impressions.
Become the envy of every garden. The Summit line of gas barbecues was built to impress, entertain, and exceed your barbecuing expectations. From burgers on the grate to crispy chicken on the rotisserie, or even adding a touch of smoke to your favourite dish, your culinary journey starts and ends here. With four burners and an abundance of features, the Summit series of gas barbecues is what every barbecue master strives for.
The first time you set eyes on a Summit barbecue, you know it’s something very special: it has such a commanding appearance. Its brilliant styling and superb finish make ordinary gas barbecues look exactly that: ordinary. Some people can feel it when they see commercial quality, and that’s the feeling you get when you lift the hood on one of our Summit barbecues. These barbecues really have everything, from the amazing cooking system to the TuckAway™ rotisserie motor and light-up control knobs. If you had your own barbecue chef, this would be the barbecue he would choose.
The entire cooking system is preassembled in its own housing and then calibrated and tested by the experts at the factory. The burner system is factory installed into the cooking box. All the chef has to do is turn the Snap-Jet™ ignition switch – then the excitement really begins. Available in bottled or natural gas, you’re sure to find one that the barbecue chef in your family will love.
Featuring the innovative SlideFrame™ design, which conveniently allows the barbecue to slide in and out of place with ease. This makes maintenance, service and even cleaning totally hassle free – that’s something you won’t find on any other permanently mounted built-in barbecue.
- 4 stainless steel burners
- Dedicated Sear Station burner with 10,000BTU output
- Stainless steel smoker box with dedicated stainless steel smoker burner
- Spit fork rotisserie with heavy duty motor and TuckAway motor bracket
- Rear mounted infared rotisserie burner
- SnapJet individual burner ignition
- Stainless steel hood with stainless steel handle
- 9mm stainless steel cooking grills
- Reversible heavy duty porcelain coated cast iron hotplate included
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bar system
- Fixed commercial grade thermometer in hood
- Light up control knobs
- Grill-Out handle light
- SlideFrame design
- Enclosed storage area
- Double walled black doors
- 4 caster wheels (2 locking)
- Precision gas gauge
- Detailed operating instructions
- Weber Summit cookbook
- Weber limited 10 year warranty
- Available in LP gas and Natural Gas
- Includes delivery and assembly
- Cooking Area: 70 x 49 cm
- Number of Burners: 4 Burners
- Primary Burners Output: 48,800 BTU
- Gas Type: LPG or Natural Gas
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Dimensions: For height, depth, and width measurements, please refer to Summit Built In dimensions available in store
**Stone surrounds not included, for illustrative purposes only.