Tech Wash - 100ml Sachet
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The No.1 easy to use, safe, high performance cleaner for wet weather clothing and equipment.
Cleans effectively, reviving breathability and water repellency.
- Breathable waterproof garments are most likely to get sweaty and wet inside when used in damp or wet conditions. If the outer fabric absorbs water, the garment can lose up to 70% of its breathability. Therefore, the Durable Water Repellency (DWR) on the outer fabric of your jacket must be maintained to ensure comfort. Nikwax Tech Wash will revitalise the DWR and therefore breathability of your garment. Your waterproof clothing and equipment could be soaking up water because the Durable Water Repellency (DWR) has been compromised by dirt, or because it has been cleaned with a conventional laundry detergent. Dirt attracts water and household detergents leave water attracting (hydrophilic) residues, leading to fabric 'wetting out' in wet or damp conditions.
- If your waterproof clothing or equipment is relatively new, or recently treated with a Nikwax waterproofer, then cleaning with Nikwax Tech Wash will not only remove contaminants, such as dirt and residues left behind by household detergents, but also revitalise DWR. Regular cleaning will enhance the performance of your gear. With regular cleaning, you should be able to clean your gear 5-6 times with Nikwax Tech Wash before it requires re-waterproofing. When Nikwax Tech Wash alone does not revitalise the Durable Water Repellency (DWR) of your gear (e.g. water does not bead on the fabric surface) it s time to re-waterproof using the appropriate Nikwax waterproofer. Nikwax Tech Wash is the market leader; it has been specifically designed and optimised for breathable waterproof fabrics.
- Nikwax Tech Wash is a highly effective cleaner. Additionally it will revitalise existing Durable Water Repellency (DWR) and revive breathability. It is the safe way to thoroughly clean your waterproof clothing and equipment.
- Application in a washing machine is quick, easy, and ensures that the whole garment is thoroughly cleaned.
- Use neat Tech Wash and a sponge, or soft nylon brush, to treat stubborn stains before washing. Remove all non-washable parts. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use detergents.
- Remove all detergent build up from the detergent dispenser.
- Place item(s) in washing machine (maximum 2 items).
- Add sachet contents to detergent dispenser.
- Wash according to care label.
Supplier Code: NIK TEC OW