Squid Sit On Top Kayak
RRP $899.00 Save $-899.00
**Please specify colour in the order notes**
The Squid is a robust 3 metre Sit-on-Top kayak for one person - great performance with hatches and loads of storage.
- Can be used by children as young as 8 years of age and will accommodate larger adults, up to 130 kilograms.
- The storage area within the hull of the Squid is accessed through 2 rubber "pop-on" hatches on the deck. These ports are so large that you can even put a 6 foot fishing rod in through the rear hatch.
- The Squid comes with a deluxe backrest, and the bars that the backrest attaches to are moulded-in (not riveted or screwed on) for secure attachment. Also included in the price is a powerblade double paddle.
- The tapered bow of the Squid will lift over rather than push through water and maintains effortless gliding when you stop paddling. A moulded-in keel keeps the Squid on a straight course and the wide hull gives supreme stability - Some people sit "side saddle" dangling their legs over the edge when fishing. Soft chines on the bow, hard chines on the rear and the inclusion of front-to-back and lateral "rocker" mean the Squid turns faster and manoeuvres better than any other 3 metre sit-on in the market. "Kiss-offs" in the hull of the Squid provide structural support and allow water to drain through quickly. 6mm decklines down each side of the Squid give numerous points to grab onto from the water.
- Includes Seat & Paddle
- Length: 3m
- Width: 76cm
- Depth: 28cm
- Weight: 20kg
- Weight Capacity: 130kg
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Construction: Rotomoulded Polyethylene (UV Stabilised)
- Warranty: 10 Years
Fishing Package also available ($965)
- 1x Squid Sit-on-Top Kayak
- 1x Backrest
- 1x PowerBlade double paddle
- 1x Paddle Leash
- 2x Fixed rod holders at back
- 1x Adjustable rod holder at front