The family of Weber Spirit II barbecues offer all of Weber's build quality and innovation in a range of smaller 3 burner barbecues.
Proving that buying a small barbecue doesn't mean buying a barbecue of lesser quality.
Get ready to step up your barbecuing experience. As the family sits down for dinner, or a couple of friends come over for a bite – this three burner barbecue will do its magic. With the spacious cooking area you can sear steaks on one side while cooking an appetiser on the other, and the convenient open cart allows you to keep your tools and equipment within reach.
Armed with the strong GS4™ grilling system and iGrill® 3 Ready, this gas barbecue is sure to take you and your meals to the next level.
The GS4 Grilling System sets a standard in the world of backyard cuisine. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of barbecuing experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, avidly considering the wants and needs of the people who matter the most - the barbecuing community.
Each component of GS4 has been uniquely designed for ease-of-use and to provide an unequalled satisfaction to your backyard barbecuing experience. Promising smoke infused food that barbecues evenly and consistently, and hassle free cleanup; you are able to focus on what it's all about - bringing people together around the barbecue.
The GS4 Grilling System is composed of four key components: The Infinity ignition, powerful burners, Flavorizer bars, and Grease Management System. These components ensure that every aspect of your barbecuing experience is easy and reliable; from the moment the burners are lit to the general maintenance of your barbecue.
- The Infinity Ignition is guaranteed to ignite every time. Backed by a generous 10 year warranty, rest assured that you'll be up and barbecuing the first time, every time.
- The stainless steel burners provide a consistent gas flow, enabling you to cook evenly all over the cooking grill. The Spirit II comes with an impressive 10 year warranty.
- The classic Weber Flavorizer Bars are angled just right to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding that irresistible smoky flavour we all know and love to your food.
- The Grease Management System helps with the removal of grease while reducing the risk of flare-ups. Drippings that are not vapourised by the Flavorizer bars are funnelled away from the burners into the disposable drip tray, located under the cookbox. Simply remove the tray, and replace it as needed.
- GS4 Infinity Ignition - Guaranteed to ignite every time.
- GS4 Burners
- GS4 Porcelain enamel Flavourizer Bars - Angled just right to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding that irresistible smoky flavour we all know and love to your food.
- GS4 Grease Management System - Fat is automatically funnelled away from the burners, into an easily accessible drip tray, located under the cookbox.
- Porcelain enamelled cast iron cooking grills - The thin side of the cooking grill is ideal for delicate food such as fish and prawns, while the wider side creates a thick sear mark enhancing the flavour of your food.
- Heavy duty porcelain enamelled cast iron hotplate also included
- Crossover ignition system
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- Warming rack
- Porcelain enamel lid with thermometer - Heavy gauge steel, protected by the highest quality porcelain enamel won't rust, peel, or scratch.
- Stainless steel work surfaces
- Fold down left side table - Just click the button and flilp the table down whenever you want to save space, making it ideal for smaller balconies.
- Open cabinet for storage
- 2 crackproof, all weather large wheels
- iGrill 3 ready
- Gas gauge - The easy to read gas gauge located next to the gas bottle lets you see how much fuel is left in the bottle.
- 6 Tool hooks
- Detailed operating instructions
- Weber Spirit II cooking guide
- Weber 100% 10 year warranty
- Available in LP Gas and Natural Gas ($1,059 for Natural Gas)
- Height (lid open): 145cm
- Height (lid closed): 113cm
- Width: 132cm
- Depth (lid open): 66cm
- Depth (lid closed): 69cm
- Cooking Area: 2,700 cm2
- Number of Burners: 3 Burners
- Primary Burners Output: 30,000 BTU
- Gas Type: LPG or Natural Gas*
- Warranty: 10 Years
* $1,059 for Natural Gas model.