Simple and durable, yet refined, your perfect companion for uncomplicated summer adventures. The Treeline Sleeping Bag is a budget down bag that is ideal for three season use when you’re confident the temperature won’t drop far below freezing.
Light enough for backpacking adventures, this sleeping bag can withstand the rigours of sharing your outdoor adventures with kids or dogs.
Utilising Sea to Summit's unique internal cord tunnel in the hood and neck draft tube, the Treeline’s exterior finish is kept neat and free of additional loose fabric. The internal chest pocket is a great spot for keeping valuables secure, or batteries warm. While they have given this design a little extra room around the shoulders and hips for freedom of movement, the relaxed mummy shape still provides efficient warmth and heat retention when you need it.
- Relaxed mummy shape with fitted hood for efficient warmth
- Internal chest pocket is perfect for keeping valuables secure, or batteries warm
- Supplied with stuff sack and storage cell for compact storage
- Zip Coupling: this bag is designed to pair with another
- Super-compressible and lofty RDS 600+ Down (400 grams)
- 50D Nylon shell and lining fabric provide extra durability while still offering good compressibility
- Draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Internal draw cords in the hood and neck draft
- Two-way YKK® #5 side zip with anti-snag system for easy access and ventilation options
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Primary Filling Material: DUCK DOWN (Min. 75% Down)
- Stuffsack: 100% Polyester excluding Trims
- Comfort Temperature Rating: +2°C
- Lower Limit Temperature Rating: -3°C
- Extreme Temperature Rating: -19°C
- Weight: 970 grams
- Fill: 600+ Loft Down
- Fill Weight: 400 grams
- Packed Dimensions: 17 x 20 x 20 cm
- Compressed Volume: 5.4 Litres
- User Measurements
- Max User Height: 183cm
- Chest Circumference: 155cm
- Hip Circumference: 136cm
- Foot Circumference: 103cm
600+ LOFT DOWN
600+ Fill Power indicates that 1oz of down will re-expand to over 600 cubic inches after compression. Higher loft means that less down can be used to achieve the same temperature rating – important for performance sleeping bags. The loft and down quality/composition are independently tested by the International Down and Feather Laboratory (IDFL) – a copy of the certification is supplied with every Sea to Summit sleeping bag.
RDS CERTIFIED DOWN
All Sea to Summit sleeping bags use only down which is certified according to the Responsible Down Standard. The RDS is helping shift the entire down and feather industry towards more humane animal rearing and handling practices.
Overseen by the industry leading Textile Exchange, the RDS requires independent, third-party assessments of all aspects of animal rearing and handling throughout the entire supply chain. By using only down that meets the audited requirements of the RDS, we can have confidence that each phase of the collection process has been completed with the welfare and ethical treatment of waterfowl in mind.
To learn more about RDS, visit responsibledown.org
The EN13537 is a European standard for sleeping bags that provides three temperature levels to help guide you when choosing a bag.
The temperature at which a standard woman can expect to sleep comfortably in a relaxed position. If you are female or consider yourself a cold sleeper, use this rating to decide the coldest temperature the sleeping bag is suitable for. We emphasise the Comfort temperature for our women’s specific sleeping bags.
The temperature at which a standard man can sleep for eight hours in a curled position without waking. If you consider yourself a warm sleeper, use this rating to decide the coldest temperature the sleeping bag is suitable for. We emphasise the Lower Limit temperature for all our unisex sleeping bags.
This is a survival only rating for a standard woman. Between the lower limit and the extreme rating a strong sensation of cold must be expected and there is a risk of health damage due to hypothermia. This is an extreme survival rating only; we do not recommend you rely on this rating for normal use.