Backpacking isn’t easy. But it should be. So, in an effort to make your walk in the woods as effortless as possible, we developed a pack that’s capable, comfortable, innovative, and approachable. With lightweight performance, a new adjustable torso system for a seamless fit, an integrated raincover, and superb ventilation, the Rook 65 has your overnight needs covered—whether it’s your first time sleeping under the stars or your fiftieth. The pack’s straightforward feature set, rugged construction, and super comfortable carrying system should tempt backpackers of every ability.
- Lightweight and Simple - Lightweight design with quality materials delivers a straightforward solution that can handle itself well on any trail.
- Adjustable Airspeed Suspension - Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user’s shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
- Integrated Raincover - Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Capacity: 65 litres
- Dimensions: 74 x 41.5 x 36 cm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Load Range: 14 - 18kg
- Fabric: 600D Polyester / 450D Polyester / 1000D Nylon Packcloth
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below:
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down. Reference the torso length below to match the correct pack size.