6'6" Revolution Fish Surfboard
The ONLY true Low Impact Surfboard Fish
Designed as a dedicated Fish from the mould up, right here in Australia. Most other Fish are just adaptions of existing boards, not true Fish
Amazing thin tuned rails, perfect rocker and placement of fins put this Fish in a class of its own
With Hand Tuned Rails for superior turning power and Rigid Construction giving fibreglass-like stiffness to the board
The New Fish is a truly remarkable board, 6'6" x 22" x 2.75". Wider profile with more buoyancy guarantees to get you more waves on good days and less than perfect surf conditions. Three performance fins are accurately positioned for optimum power out of bottom turns, great speed and agility and can be converted to two fin set-up for a looser feel. Suits surfers of all ages and experience levels. Leash plug included. No leash.
- Refined Profile and High Performance Shape the latest in moulding technology allows for a superior surfboard shape with improved rocker and a thinner overall profile. The result is a soft board which has speed to burn and turning abilities which rival that of a fibreglass board
- Super-Fine Rails Tested and refinded for optimum control and grip on the face of the wave. The finest rails of any performance softboard
- Wooden Stringer for extra strength & stiffness through the core of the board.
- Larger Hi-Performance Fins for greater drive through turns and hydro-dynamic qualities
- Stiffer, Thinner & More Buoyant unique board shape & construction offers a faster riding experience for both novice and advanced riders
- Soft EVA Foam Rails reduces the risk of injury or damage associated with
- fibreglass decks and rails
- Slick Top Deck and Bottom for greater glide across the wave surface.
- Pink artwork also available, as shown below.