Renn 50L Women's Hiking Pack
Let us introduce you to your new backcountry bff. Lightweight but built tough, the Renn 50 can confidently handle overnight and weekend trips—which means you can confidently handle them too. Maintain comfort with a women’s-specific fit and an adjustable backpanel to accommodate your unique torso length. The Renn also offers an integrated and removable raincover, superb ventilation, a sleeping bag compartment, and hipbelt pockets. You don’t have to be a seasoned backpacker to appreciate what Osprey packs are known for—but you certainly can be.
- Lightweight and Simple - Lightweight design with quality materials delivers a straightforward solution that can handle itself well on any trail.
- Adjustable Airspeed Suspension - Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user’s shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
- Integrated Raincover - Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Capacity: 50 litres
- Dimensions: 67 x 37 x 33.5 cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Load Range: 11 - 16kg
- Fabric: 600D Polyester / 450D Polyester / 1000D Nylon Packcloth
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below:
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down. Reference the torso length below to match the correct pack size.