ProLite Small Self Inflating Mat
The lightest and most compact self-inflating mattress available.
As the original inventor of the self-inflating sleeping mat, Therm-a-rest have mastered the art of crafting these high-performance mats for camping and backpacking. The ProLite is the foundation of the ProLite line, offering adventurers the lightest and most compact self-inflating option on the market. The 2.5cm sleeping mat uses diagonally-cut foam to increase warmth while saving weight, giving the pad a 2.4 R-value for three-season adventures. The mat features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest mats, the ProLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact.
- Lightweight: The lightest self-inflating mattress available.
- Efficient Warmth: Diagonal-cut channels in the foam reduce bulk and retain heat better than straight-cut foam.
- Highly Packable: Ultralight, diagonal-cut foam and a tapered shape keep the ProLite mattress extremely pack friendly.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- 50D mini hex rip polyester fabrics
- Polyurethane foam for insulation and comfort
- Made in the USA
- Stuff sack and repair kit included
- Dimensions: 119 x 51 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: 350 grams
- R Value: 2.4
- Packed Size: 28 x 13 x 13 cm