The Pro Hammock reflects the high quality, technical drive behind Sea to Summit. We have analysed the products on the market and sought to improve every aspect: materials, construction, weight, bulk, and ease of use. Constructed from soft, ripstop Nylon with high strength, plated steel buckles and a CORDURA® Nylon compression bag. Designed to work seamlessly with the buckles of the Tree Protectors to create a simple, streamlined system.
- Includes Pro Suspension Straps
- 70D ripstop nylon for lightweight strength
- Water resistant, durable storage
- Quick-Connect Buckles are designed for fast set-up and easy adjustment
- High strength steel buckle works with Suspension Straps
- Webbing loop bar-tacked five times
- Highly breathable fabric wicks moisture away
- Space for Suspension Straps to be stored inside
- Bar-tack reinforced stress points on compression sack
- Includes an Ultra-Sil® 30D siliconised compression sack for maxium packability
- 180kg weight capacity
- Hammock: 100% Nylon, Buckles: 100% Steel, Webbing: 100% Polyester, Compression Sack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims
- Length: 300cm
- Width: 190cm
- Weight: 670 grams
- Weight Capacity: 180kg
- Pack Size: 21 x 10 x 10 cm
HAMMOCK SAFETY INFORMATION
- For outdoor use only.
- Not for regular use as it can affect the stability of the trees from which the hammock is installed.
- Do not install on trees that make creaking or groaning noises as it indicates instability.
- Do not install at a height higher than 45cm.
- Do not install on brick columns or un-reinforced structures.
- Pro Hammocks holds a maximum weight of 180kg. Ultralight Hammocks and Jungle Hammocks holds a maximum weight of 135kg.
- Not to be used to hold equipment or gear.
- WARNING: Use the hammock with caution. Carefully inspect the hammock, trees and surrounding area. Install hammock according to instructions. Not to be used by children.