**Fishing model pictured**
The Pelagic is a 4.3 metre large volume sit-on-top kayak for people of all sizes or those who want to take a huge amount of gear. Great for fishing or just paddling.
- Designed and made in Australia, the Pelagic has an extra wide comfortable seat, extra long foot wells (to accommodate taller paddlers) and an extra large rear storage well with cargo straps.
- Kiss offs in the hull to provide structural support and allow water to drain through quickly
- Thick (6mm) decklines front and rear to secure cargo or to grab onto from the water,
- A small storage pod between the knees and a large oval hatch to access internal storage space in the front.
- Hand toggles located at each end of the Pelagic make for easy 2 person carrying, and the hand straps on the sides enables it to be carried by one person from either side.
- The Lynxx comes with a deluxe backrest, and the bars that the backrest attaches to are moulded-in (not riveted or screwed on) for secure attachment.
- Also included in the price is an Australis Powerblade double paddle.
- The wide bow of the Pelagic gives greater surface area and volume to help it to lift in rough/choppy conditions rather than spear and bury.
- Suitable for enclosed water, as well as the open ocean.
- Length: 4.3m
- Width: 77cm
- Weight: 27kg
- Weight Capacity: 230kg
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Front Hatch: 41 x 23 cm
- Rear Storage Well: 98 x 43 cm