Remote backcountry trips and thru-hikes call for gear you can count on—and the women’s-specific Kyte 56 delivers.
Made with durable nylon fabrics that allow you to explore slot canyons or chart a course through dense brush in pursuit of whatever drives you. Quickly deploy the integrated raincover to keep your gear dry and store small items in the stretch mesh shove-it pocket for quick access. Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to be hands free without stopping to take your pack off.
- Durability - Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
- Made For Work - Made for big days, from multi-day backpacking trips to drainage-digging trail missions, the Kestrel/Kyte Series has everyone covered with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachment and easy-access organization.
- Raincover Included - Because rain or shine, there is no excuse to not hit the trail.
- AirScape Backpanel - The AirScape backpanel offers adjustable torso lengths and provides a stable and breathable close-to-body carry even when the trail gets technical.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Breathable AirScape® ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Floating top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
- Large front panel dual U-zip access to main compartment
- Carry Information
- Lightwire Suspension
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- AirScape Backpanel
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Spacermesh Harness and Hipbelt
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|Capacity||54 Litres||56 Litres|
|Dimensions||67 x 35 x 35 cm
||72 x 35 x 35 cm
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below:
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down. Reference the torso length below to match the correct pack size.
Pack Harness Size
|40.5cm||XS/S or S/M|
|43cm||XS/S or S/M|