Whether it’s an extended excursion into the backcountry or a weekend full of creature comforts, the women’s-specific Ariel 65 is built to carry the heaviest of loads.
Offering a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes with a Custom Fit-on-the-Fly™ Hipbelt, Shoulder Straps and adjustable torso length. An injection-molded backpanel offers close-to-body performance. Featuring an included raincover and made with bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Custom Fit - A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
- AirScape Suspension - An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScapeTM backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
- Load Capacity - Designed to provide a stable close-to-body carry; ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
- Sustainable Materials - Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Anchor loops for an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack for short forays
- Main: bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Accent: bluesign®-approved 210D nylon Diamond, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom: bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- AirScape Backpanel
- Injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape™ framesheet maintains comfortable back contact with ventilated airflow channels and maximum stability for carrying heavy loads
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for supportive, lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Straps allow for a precise shoulder wrap and fit
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a soft and comfortable contact surface
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt
- Extendible Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
- Enhanced Load Transfer
- The Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt integrates the LightWire frame into the adjustment system—creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, a better carry
|Capacity||62 Litres||65 Litres|
|Dimensions||75 x 40 x 28 cm||80 x 40 x 28 cm|
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below:
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down. Reference the torso length below to match the correct pack size.
Pack Harness Size
|40.5cm||XS/S or M/L|
|43cm||XS/S or M/L|