Ariel Pro 65L Women's Hiking Pack
Osprey's stripped down, streamlined and svelte Ariel Pro is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote basecamps, or boundary-pushing thru-hikes through unknown landscapes where the only trail is the one you make.
With one zipper and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability. The hipbelt and harness are interchangeable, and the hipbelt can be custom molded to achieve a fit that's as perfect as this pack.
- High Performing Design - Stripped down, lightweight, lean and mean for moving fast and getting the job done. Built with rugged dependability to keep you moving strongly toward your objective, no matter how big.
Lightweight and Streamlined - These packs are built for those who appreciate efficiency and create their own specific systems of organisation based on their unique needs, whether expedition mountaineer or explorer of points unknown
Custom Molding - They don’t just carry heavy loads well, they fit bodies of all shapes and sizes. Interchangeable harness sizes coupled with heat-moldable hipbelts provide the most outstanding fit and comfort possible.
- A Yarn To Tell - The NanoFly® fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 210D Nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Removable floating top lid with zippered pocket for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
- Internal reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual front compression straps maintain a slim profile and stabilize loads
- Large, dual removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure, keep a water bottle, snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Dual removable side compression straps stabilize loads or can be removed to save weight
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite® daypack or Alpine Pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Main: NanoFly® 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- Accent: 315HD Nylon Oxford
- Bottom: PE 210D EXTREEMA (UHMWPE) HD DOPE DYE PU 1,000mm
- LightWire Suspension
- Aluminum 7075 peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
- AirScape Backpanel
- Precision-cut and accordion-spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surface
- IsoForm4 Harness
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a comfortable fit
- IsoForm4 CM Hipbelt
|Capacity||62 Litres||65 Litres||68 Litres|
|Dimensions||78 x 41 x 36 cm
||83 x 41 x 36 cm
||88 x 41 x 36 cm|
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below:
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down. Reference the torso length below to match the correct pack size.
Pack Harness Size
|40.5cm||XS or S|
|43cm||XS or S|
|46cm||S or M|
|48cm||S or M|