The Ocky is a robust sit-on-top that is 2.7 metres long and, at 16kg, is lightweight for easy lifting and carrying. Stackable for easy transport and storage.
- A great kayak for children or adults. The extra wide seat of the Ocky takes larger adults in comfort, or allows a small child passenger to sit between your legs.
- The storage well moulded in at the rear of the Ocky carries your picnic or change of clothes (in a dry bag)
- The profile of the deck allows the Ocky to stack on top of one another (or with a Foxx or Squid) for easier transporting and storage.
- The Ocky comes with a deluxe backrest, and the bars that the backrest attaches to are moulded-in (not riveted or screwed on) for secure attachment.
- Also included in the price is an Australis Powerblade double paddle.
- In addition to hand toggles at each end (for easy 2 person carrying), there are two moulded hand holds at the centre for simple 1 person portability from either side.
- With all the standard Australis Performance Paddling Features (front-to-rear "rocker", soft chines on the front and hard chines on the rear, a tapered bow and a moulded-in keel), the Ocky is a little ripper, especially in the surf!
- Includes Seat & Paddle
- Length: 2.7m
- Width: 78cm
- Depth: 28cm
- Weight: 16kg
- Weight Capacity: 115kg
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Construction: Rotomoulded Polyethylene (UV Stabilised)
- Warranty: 10 Years
Fishing Package also available ($865)
- 1x Ocky Kayak
- 1x Backrest
- 1x PowerBlade double paddle
- 1x 1.5 litre storage pod
- 1x Paddle leash
- 2x Fixed rod holders behind seat
- 1x Adjustable rod holder at front
- Cargo strap in rear storage well
- Front deck bungy cord