The Men's Adventure Light Pants are tough-as-nails bushwalking pants and have been one of Mont's best sellers for years.
As tough as they come the Adventure Light pants are a top seller. Lightweight yet hard wearing they are ideal for bushwalking or adventure travel. Made from Supplex nylon with a soft cotton like feel they dry fast and are the perfect pant for any walk, from the Overland Track to the mud bath of the Kokoda Trail.
- Made from fast drying hard wearing Supplex® nylon
- Active cut with articulated knee panels and gusseted crutch for enhanced movement
- Two standard front pockets with internal mesh drainage corners
- A rear zip pocket
- Two side front zip cargo pockets
- YKK zip fly front
- Elasticised waist with adjustable webbing belt
- Weight: 320 grams (MED)
- UPF Rating: 40+
- 330D Nylon fabric
Mont Men's Pants Size Chart
|XS||71 - 74||71||28 - 29||28|
|S||76 - 79||72||30 - 31||28.5|
|M||81 - 84||75||32 - 33||29.5|
|L||86 - 89||78||34 - 35||30.5|
|XL||91 - 94||81||36 - 37||32|
|2XL||96 - 99||84||38 - 39||33|
GUIDE TO TAKING MEASUREMENTS
Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist (natural waistline).
Inseam: Measure a pair of well fitting pants from crotch to bottom of leg.