Your pets and family will love you for this. They matter most!. Chemical free pest control. Totally safe – for you, the environment, your family and pets. Tested and proven to work under Australian conditions.
Electronic tick repeller totally safe for you and your family, health and well being and the environment. Water resistant, lasts 12 months +, non toxic, efficient and convenient. Safe, natural protection against ticks, especially designed for use by people.
Personal electronic tick repeller totally safe for you and your family, health and well being and the environment. Water resistant, lasts up to a whole year, non toxic, efficient and convenient. Safe, natural protection against ticks.
- Electronic tick deterrent emitting completely safe ultrasonic pulses
- Repels ticks for over 6 months
- Environmentally friendly, no chemicals, no odours
- Totally safe for you, the environment your family and pets
- In areas of severe tick infestation, the device may not be able to provide 100% protection
- Great for the gardener, bush walker, bush regenerator, ranger or even whilst on the golf course
- Used by commercial contractors and employers such as councils, energy utilites and mining surveyors.
- Fully guaranteed against any mechanical failure or malfunction for a period of 3 months from date of purchase
- Provides up to 3 metre range of protection
- Emits high frequency sound wave at 40,000 Hz, inaudible to humans and pets
- The constant sound waves hitting the tick’s body, repels them
- Fully tested and proven to work under Australian conditions
- Made in Italy
- Material: Outer casing is plastic, inside is a lithium battery, electronics
- Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 1 cm
Instructions for care and use
- To turn device on, remove red tag and dispose of thoughtfully.
- Green LED light flashes for 5 seconds, indicates device is functioning.
- To ensure correct operation, green LED light will flash every 5 minutes.
- When not in use, press grey button. Red LED light flashes once. Device is deactivated.
- Device will switch off automatically after 8 hours.
- Clip device to lapel, pocket or wear around your neck. Do not place in pocket.
- Wear the device with small vents turned away from the body.
- Protects up to 3 metres.
- Replace device after light ceases (up to 18 months).