The Osprey Lumina 45 is the most comfortable and ventilated women's-specific pack ever made for the lightest loads imaginable. It's perfect for streamlined weekends or committing thruhikes. In fact, it's probably not the right pack for you. It's for people who pack lighter, go further, and think smarter. This pack isn't on Instagram, because phones are too heavy, and views look better in your mind anyway. But if you are one of those maniacal gram-counters, look no further.
- Superultralight NanoFly™ fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and Cordura Nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket for organizing smaller items
- Bellowed front fabric pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access fabric side pockets for water bottles or smaller items with removable InsideOut™ compression cord
- Internal main compartment compression strap
- Top lid cord loop attachment points for external gear attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Carry Information
- SUPERULTRALIGHT AIRSPEED™ BACKPANEL - 6065 aluminum frame, 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- EXOFORM™ HARNESS - Seamless layered mesh provides improved comfort and cushioning, 15 mm adjustable slide sternum strap
- EXOFORM™ HIPBELT - ErgoPull™ closure, Seamless layered mesh provides improved comfort and cushioning
- SUSPENSION - 3.5 mm Lightwire
- Capacity: 42 Litres*
- Dimensions: 63 x 40 x 31 cm*
- Weight: 810 grams*
- Load Range: 2kg - 11kg
- Fabric: 30D Cordura Silnylon Ripstop / NanoFly 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- *Based on a Women's Medium Harness
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below:
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down. Reference the torso length below to match the correct pack size.