Junior Swim Aid Vest
These swim vests are designed to provide buoyancy for kids from 2 to 8 years in and around the water, at the pool, the beach or even the lake, They have been designed to help them float and provide unrestricted movement of arms and legs to improve water confidence as they learn to swim.
- High Visibility - Fluro front and back for safety
- 3 Adjustable Straps - To Ensure a good secure and safe fit safely
- Crotch Strap - To ensure no ride up
- Tough Nylon Clips - These clips wont break from normal use
- Chlorine Resistant - Polyester and nylon construction to resist the effects of chlorine
- Secure Straps - Strong webbing traps run through the back to maintain their position
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
Please note: Whilst this vest fully complys with Australian Standard AS1900 for floatation aids. This vest is NOT a life saving device (PFD). MUST be used under strict adult supervision ONLY.