A nubuck leather walking shoe that offers you resistant, flexible and shock absorbing support as well as a fashionable trainer-like style.
The Arcadia shoe has a reinforced toe cap which protects both your feet and the leather upper from scuffing, the upper is reinforced with water-resistant GriTex, 6 lacing eyelets that extend up the full length of the vamp mean that you create a snug but flexible fit, and additional padding incorporated into the tongue and top line of the shoe offers comfort and support.
The Arcadia also features an absorptive and breathable lining that will maintain a healthy foot environment, a removable insole that can be replaced with an orthotic, and a robust, well-treaded, Vibram-reinforced, TPU sole unit.
- The substantial thickness of the waxy cow grain leather upper guarantees that Grisport footwear is resistant to wear and tear
- Abrasion protective material on the toe and heal area
- Speed-fastening Gillie lase system with hook
- AT 488 mesh lining made of tear and abrasion - resistant moisture management mesh that is very breathable. It creates an air circulation effect throughout the 3D air space
- Exclusive three density Vibram outersole ensures optimum levels of grip
- Dual density, lightweight PU midsole for maximum shock absorption and durability
- The Support System® is an effective heel locking system designed and patented by Grisport to get perfect control of the foot through optimum adherence during all phases of movement. The fit is always comfortable and secure.
- R System - Rigid, torsion-proof arch support made of nylon placed between the PU and the rubber ensures improved torsional stability
- Spo-Tex® original waterproof linings.
Rain and snow cannot get in, but because of its poromeric structure perspiration can escape through thousands of tiny micropores, so your feet will stay warm and dry, no matter how cold an wet it is outside.
- Additional padding in the tongue and around the ankle
- Removable textile insole