Eclipse 270° Awning - Gen II
WITH OVER TWO YEARS IN DEVELOPMENT, THE ECLIPSE 270° AWNING IS A CLASS LEADING DESIGN.
Designed as a freestanding unit to ease set up and pack down only, the Eclipse 270° Awning is easily set up by one person. Both Australian passenger side or Australian driver side mount options are available. Hinged from both ends, the Eclipse 270° Awning spans along the full length of the vehicle as well as the rear, offering additional undercover area compared to other general market offerings (approx. 11.5m2).
With optional walls erected, up to 20.5m2 of sheltered area can be achieved. Each optional wall can be set up as a wind and weather break or as an upright awning extension, allowing the Eclipse 270° Awning to extend further up to 4.2m in total, featuring 2x pivoting alloy telescopic poles which are neatly stowed along the rafter when packing away.
Made from Darche’s proven and hard wearing proofed poly cotton ripstop canvas, a strong light weight box tube alloy rafter system, and pivoting from heavy duty steel and alloy swivel hinge system, the Eclipse 270° Awning will quickly become a favourite must-have for all serious tourers and campers alike.
- 11.5m² of cover easily mounted to the vehicle
- 2 models – LHS for Aus. Passenger side and RHS for Aus. Driver’s side
- Designed as a freestanding unit for easy setup and pack down only
- Easily set up by one person
- Aluminium hinge system. Hinged from both ends, the awning spans along the full length of the vehicle, as well as the rear, offering additional undercover area compared to the general market offerings
- Stronger 320gsm polycotton grid ripstop canvas
- Lightweight box tube alloy rafters
- The Eclipse 270° Awning features 3 pivoting alloy telescopic leg poles which are neatly stowed along the rafter when packed away
- 3 additional leg poles in a separate carry bag are also included
- 1,500mm PU waterproofing with HF seam sealing
- Optional walls available (sold separately)
- * Ensure awning is anchored with supplied guy ropes and pegs at all times when in use
- Dimensions: 6000mm x 4000mm x 2100mm (average height)
- Coverage: 11.5m²
- Packed Size: 2200mm x 180mm x 200mm
- Weight: 21.8kg (approx)
- Material: 320gsm polycotton
- Waterhead: 1,500mm
- Warranty: 2 Year factory warranty.