RRP $12.95 Save $-12.95
- Nickel-plated iron grommets for canvas, plastic, leather, cotton or synthetic fabrics.
- Kit contains: 20x 9.5 mm grommets, cutting tool, insert punch and setting die.
- Always fold material, creating a hem. Mark location for holes.
- Place a wood block under the material. Place the cutting tool over the mark and strike with a wooden or plastic mallet.
- Place grommet (post up) on base. Center the hole in material over the grommet.
- Place washer rounded side up over grommet and material.
- Insert Punch into tube. Strike firmly with ball peen hammer; rotate punch 1/4 turn in between strikes until grommet and washer fit tightly to material.