Glass-filled polypropylene double paddle with an aluminium shaft that can be separated for transport and storage: ideal for sea kayaking and general purpose paddling.
- The Banjo paddle can be used for general purpose flat-water paddling as well as in the surf and produces a brilliant paddling experience for both novice and skilled paddlers.
- The "asymmetrical" shape (sometimes called "tear drop" shape) delivers excellent paddling efficiency and the "Split" paddle allows you to take your paddle apart for easy transporting and storage.
- Banjo blades are set at an angle of 70 degrees on a 29mm anodised aluminium shaft.
- All paddles are "double plugged" to create an air-lock, so that your paddle will float on top of the water. Drip rings are fitted as standard.
- Standard Lengths: 216cm & 220cm