Now you can cook all those items you can’t cook on the grill plate. Fit the Full Size Flat Cast Iron Plate and cook the Aussie Way “Lid up, flat plate, drink in hand"
- You can now cook all those bacon & eggs, tomatoes, burgers, pancakes and all items you wish on one plate
- Designed to fit in place of the grill style plates that come with a Weber Q and create a full hotplate setup
- Designed with raised edges and hole in the centre for oils, etc to drop directly into the drip tray
- No more long waits for the plate to heat. No need to have lid down
- Cast iron is the super barbecue material, porcelain enamelled for long term protection
- For storage, put the hotplate in the barbecue, then turn the grills upside down and put on top of the plate, close the lid and put your BBQ away.
If travelling it is recommended to place a piece of cardboard between them to stop them rubbing to prevent scratching and rust
- Weight: 5kg
- Dimensions: 42.5 x 32 cm
- Fits: Weber Baby Q100/Q120/Q1000/Q1200
Designed by CAMPAQUIP Australia and has Australian REGISTERED DESIGN No 347851. Designs also registered in USA, NZ, Canada and Europe.
NATA laboratory tested to Australian Standard AS4557 (the standard used to by AGA for BBQ approvals) as a combination of Weber Q100 and our plate. Fully passed, test report available.