The Atmos AG™ 50 is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips lasting a weekend or more. The innovative AntiGravity™ suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket™ for lidless use, the Atmos AG™ 50 is still the top contender.
- Anti-Gravity™ suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut™ side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ SUSPENSION - Our Anti-Gravity™ suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
- FLAPJACKET™ - A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect your gear and minimize weight.
- Capacity: 50 litres
- Dimensions: 80 x 35 x 40 cm
- Weight: 1.82kg
- Load Range: 12kg - 18kg
- Fabric: 100Dx630D Nylon Dobby / 210D High Tenacity Nylon / 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Note: Not all colours are held in stock but can be special ordered.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below:
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down. Reference the torso length below to match the correct pack size.