Ergonomic handled ascender.
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents, the ASCENSION features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
- Designed for ascending a rope
- Simple to use, and effective:
- Ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- Wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves.
- Ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands
- Safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- Wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the CONNECT ADJUST lanyard and FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD footloop to be easily attached
- Upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Available in left-handed and right-handed versions
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
- Weight: 165 grams
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
- Available in Left and Right hand models