Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets
Aquatabs are water purification tablets or are often called water disinfection tablets / water disinfection tabs.
Aquatabs are effervescent tablets which kill micro- organisms in water to prevent cholera, typhoid, dysentery and other water borne diseases. Aquatabs® are available in a range of tablet sizes. Each tablet is formulated to treat a 1 Litre of water.
Aquatabs are used in emergency situations and also for continuous use in households that do not have access to safe drinking water. Larger Aquatabs Multipurpose Tablets are used for environmental surface infection control such as in field hospitals or general day to day medical surface disinfection.
Contains: 50 Tablets (each tablet treats 1 litre)
Aquatabs tablets are...
- Simple to use.
- Totally effective.
- Approved by the World Health Organisation for life-long use.
- Used by the UN, UNICEF, WHO, Red Cross.
- Used by NATO, British, French, German, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Finnish, Spanish, Thai and Indonesian Armies.
What are the benefits?
- Delivers clear, palatable solutions.
- Chlorine based with residual antibacterial effect.
- Convenient, low cost & versatile. Solid dosage format without the need for dosing equipment.
- Safe & stable with a long shelf life: 5 years.
- Rapidly and totally soluble.
- Simple to use with little skill required in remote situations.
- Compact, easy to store & distribute.
- Contains no calcium or other ingredients that can cause scaling or leave insoluble residues.
- Suitable for a wide variety of water conditions.