Made for backpackers who go deep into the backcountry and journey beyond the reach for resupply, the Aether Plus 70 is one of our largest volume packs. An AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit while a stable carry manages heavy loads for your biggest adventures.
Featuring a Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap for a truly fine-tuned fit. A removable top lid quickly converts to a spacious daypack. Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Bluesign approved fabrics with PFC-Free DWR
- Removable top lid converts into DayLid Daypack
- Included Raincover made with PFC-Free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping mat straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Custom Fit - A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
- Airscape™ Suspension - An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
- Load Capacity - Our largest volume packs provide a stable close-to-body carry, ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
- Sustainable Materials - Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
|Capacity||68 Litres||70 Litres|
|Dimensions||79 x 38 x 36 cm||84 x 38 x 36 cm|
- AirScape Backpanel
- Injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape framesheet maintains comfortable back contact with ventilated airflow channels and maximum stability for carrying heavy loads
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for supportive, lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Straps allow for a precise shoulder wrap and fit
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a soft and comfortable contact surface
- Custom Fit-on-the-fly Hipbelt
- Extendible Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
- Enhanced Load Transfer
- The Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt integrates the LightWire frame into the adjustment system—creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, a better carry.
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below:
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down. Reference the torso length below to match the correct pack size.
Pack Harness Size
||S/M or L/XL|
||S/M or L/XL|