For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. We set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Aether AG™ 60.
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Built in Raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Side panel zip access to main compartment
- CUSTOM FIT - The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ TECHNOLOGY - The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- Capacity: 60 Litres
- Dimensions: 83 x 39 x 31 cm - based on MD harness
- Weight: 2.29 kg - based on MD harness
- Load Range: 15 to 27 kg
- Fabric: 210D Nylon Dobby / 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadowbox / 500D Nylon Packcloth
Many Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To determine your torso measurement, please see diagram below:
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down. Reference the torso length below to match the correct pack size.