9qt Cast Iron Camp Oven
Hearty meals cooked over an open fire are inevitable. This is a generous size, giving you plenty of room to feed a family without restricting meal choices! Roast veggies, meat, bake bread, desserts, boil water and soup. The options are endless!
9qt Cast-iron dutch oven with lipped lid and pre-seasoned! Traditional cooking around a campfire has never been easier!
- Pre-seasoned for your convenience, so you can use it straight out of the box. Lipped lid and lifting hook for safe handling
- The properties of our cast-iron cookware are premium quality and the even heat dispersion means that your food will be cooked evenly and thoroughly every time
- Our ovens require no beforehand preparation and limited after-care
- There are 2 traditional methods of cooking with your dutch oven, but both distribute heat evenly and cook food thoroughly. You can place the oven in a small hole with coals underneath and on top of the oven, or hang with a tripod, directly over flames
- Tripods also available
- Other sizes available
- Dimensions: 36 x 35 x 19H cm
- Capacity: 9qt
- Weight: 7.6kg