ACCC Warranties Against Defect
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
As well as the above consumer rights, all products also have a manufacturers warranty some of which extend beyond the 1 year required by the ACCC. If you're unsure how long the manufacturers warranty is on your item/s, check out the product page in our store, or get into contact with us by phone or email.
Returns and Exchange Policy
Outdoors and Beyond is proud to stand behind the products we sell.
Should you find a problem with your purchase, pending assessment, we will offer you a replacement, repair, or an exchange on the faulty product where:
- the product has either faulty workmanship or materials
- the product is, or becomes, faulty through no fault of yours
- the product has defects that were not obvious or not brought to your attention
Should you find a problem with your purchase, pending assessment, we will offer you a full refund, replacement, repair, or an exchange on the faulty product where:
- the product is not fit for the stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- the product does not match the description or sample
Before returning any goods, please contact us first. Goods must be returned within a reasonable time, with proof of purchase, and exhibit a problem that has not been caused by you.
Download and print return form here
Returning an item
- Contact us first to discuss the issue and how to proceed in returning/fixing the issue.
- If returning the item, please include your invoice and return form with the item/s. If you cannot send your invoice, please include a copy of your receipt or a bank statement with the purchase.
- Specify whether you want a replacement, repair or exchange.
If you request an exchange, please indicate which new product you want by providing the item description, include size and color choices, if applicable.
- Insure your package and mail to:
Outdoors & Beyond
207 Princes Hwy, South Nowra
NSW 2541 Australia