Portable Gas Oven and Cooktop
The Companion Portable Gas Oven and Cooktop is a practical and versatile addition to your camp kitchen. This portable oven is a favourite amongst campers and caravaners due to its flexibility and ease of use.
The oven features a temperature resistant porcelain interior which can be heated to 250°C while the tempered glass door panel and thermometer display help you keep a close eye on your cooking.
- Powder coated steel construction
- Temperature resistant porcelain interior can be heated to 250 degrees
- Tempered glass door panel
- Brass cooktop burners
- Easy start piezo ignition
- Built-in thermometer
- Includes 1,000mm hose and POL regulator
- Dimensions: 540 x 391 x 458(H) mm
- Weight: 15kg
- Oven Output: 3,600 BTU
- Stove Output: 10,600 BTU (combined)
- Oven Gas Consumption: 78.5g/h
- Stove Gas Consumption: 116g/h
- Gas Type: LPG (Propane)
- Pressure: 2.75kPa (Low pressure stove, regulator required)
NOTE: This oven is designed to be used outdoors, not inside enclosed spaces. This is not designed to replace your household oven.
Failure to use in adequately ventilated spaces may result in asphyixiation resulting in unconsciousness & potentially death.
Please follow the instructions on how to use safely.