Hopefully you get your backpack really dirty, because they have been made to have a lot of fun in some pretty wild and not necessarily clean places.
When you do bring it home filthy and wet, here are a few pointers to help you get the most out of your pack for years to come...
- Use a soft, fine bristled brush and lukewarm water to clean off as mush dirt as possible
- Rinse well, a hose on the back lawn does the trick
- Be careful not to use strong cleaning agents or detergents as these may damage the waterproof properties of come packs
- Drip dry in the shade
- It's important to store your pack dry as damp packs may become mouldy
- If it does get mouldy, use a mould removal product available from any good outdoor shop
- Do not dry your pack in front of a heater